Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jobness

I suspected having a job like the one I have now, working retail with two days off a week, and having only six hours of free time on the average day, would be soul-sucking.  Funny thing is usually work itself is fine.  It's getting up at five in the morning and going to bed at 9.  It's feeling like I don't have the time to do all the things I want to do.

Complain complain complain.  I know, I should just suck it up and work because that's what everyone else is doing.  Frankly, I'm lucky to have a job at all in this economy, considering my age and my education.  Especially, considering my experience.  People don't seem to want to hire someone who doesn't already have "ALL the experience."

More complaining.  Okay, I'm blessed to have a job, and I've been spoiled by the levels of free time I've had in my life up to now.  Now I have to learn to balance it all, and frankly that's gonna be rough.

Here we go, I guess?

No comments:

Followers