Thursday, December 13, 2012

Breaktime Thoughts

So this is my first attempt at blogging from my phone, and it is probably not going to be super profound.  Mostly it is an experiment in what I can make work.  Now... What to talk about.

I could talk about my views on sex or alcohol but that would take a while so maybe I'll be more simple. 

November was a hard month for me, and December is passing at an unreasonably quick pace. I haven't been as grumpy as I was afraid I'd be, mostly because I have so much to be thankful for.  Mostly I co tinge to fight a battle with complacency--fueled by my exhaustion from work.  I have only had this phone fir about a week but I am glad I thought to check for a bloggers app because this is a better use of my time than playing silky games like Bad Piggies. Even if they're really fun.

If I am good you should see more mobile blog posts coming out in the next few weeks. Otherwise I'll  just be disappointed in myself.

Anyway have a good one.

Peace.

No comments:

Followers