Monday, July 9, 2012

Anachronized Holidays and The Need For Time Travel

I get busy some days.  Still deliberating about a certain "job opportunity" for my wife, and things, and making plans about tomorrow.  Also, catching up on internet things like webcomics and the like.  Ho boy.  Ho ho boy.

It's July.  You know what that means.

Christmas.

In that vein, the sylvari and asura races will be playable in the final beta weekend event this July 20-22, which is super awesome but I'm still fighting an internal battle between making a crapload of sylvari characters and saving the sylvari for release as a surprise/treat.  It's a hard choice to make, because I like both ideas on their own merits.  My wife thinks I should wait.

There may still be some days in the next few weeks that I don't blog at all for various reasons.  Some of those days may be followed by face punch videos.  Some may not.  Honestly, I kept my original self-made bargain of one month and I did it again, punishments and all, so at this point whether I keep blogging every single day is a moot point.  Stuff is getting crazy around here, with the vacations and the job searching and the crazy little beautiful monster children.  Life only gets more complicated after college, kids.

Get that now.  Understand it.  Grok it.  It is knowledge you will need ingrained in your mind, so that you don't find yourself completely boggled when "Well chips, all my irons just fell right out of that fire."

Don't mind my Homestuck references, I'm freaking out about potatoes right now.  That's really all there is to say on the matter.

-shrugs-

No comments:

Followers