Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day Trip, Blog Referral

My wife and I spent most of the day helping/hanging out with my cousin and his wife as they moved out of his old room into a townhouse elsewhere in their parents' bed and breakfast.  There was conversation, heavy lifting, and a startlingly fun game of Dominion.  Wow, that's a fun game.  I just want to play again.

It's a card game where you build a deck over the course of the game in order to end the game with the most victory points.  And ugh, it's fun.  Have I mentioned it's fun?

Because most of the day was spent away from the computer, I didn't get to blogging when I had more time today.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something interesting to say.  I do have some idea, I just don't have that much time for it tonight.

My house mates from college have a blog now (I'm included in that).  You never know who's actually blogging what post unless you know us, but there's some interesting (and very private-ish sometimes) stuff there.  The main poster is a brilliant writer who perhaps lacks the direction to make his writing transmute from the raw, talent-filled prose of an unemployed twenty-something to genius-level artistic excellence.

Not that you should tell him anything like that about himself.  Like most startlingly intelligent people, he's a complete idiot and kind of full of himself.  Telling him he might be a genius would probably just make him that much worse.

You can read the blog here.  That's all for now.

Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers