Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bread-making and a New Month

Today, Rachael stood on Shakespeare and the Lord of the Rings to make some homemade bread for us, some of which was then converted into delicious grilled cheese sandwiches/paninis.  That's the big event of the day.

In other news, I finished that paper I needed to write, and now I'm just a take-home, a couple of one page essays, and two finals away from finishing school for good (ish).  Except, you know, finishing the story for Writer's Workshop and printing out my portfolio.  Oh good, there's still a lot more for me to do before I'm done.

I apologize for the lack of real content in my blogging as of late.  There hasn't been a whole lot for me to talk about and I haven't had much time to do so with all the work I've needed to be doing.

As it stands, I plan to keep blogging daily through the month of May as I did through April, if I'm able.  Maybe I'll devise a different punishment for myself, just in case videos of face-punches start getting old.  Any of my readers have feedback on what I might do instead?  Go ahead and post a comment.  I'm open for suggestions.

For now, though, I'm off to work.

Shrug out.

No comments:

Followers