Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Late Night Reckoning

Woops, I haven't posted yet today.

Do I hear a demand for explanation?  Well, this morning I bade farewell to my brother and his family.  Then there was the pool and other duties.

We had a fledgling robin leave the nest around our pool today.  It hung out near the door for a while, but its parents were still feeding it, so that was good.  My wife nicknamed it Icheb (after a character from Voyager).  Birds are super cute.  Also, they poop everywhere.

My cousin came over today and we went over his notes on the manuscript.  A few more revisions and it's ready to go out, and that's super exciting.

Then my family came home, and I watched the Disney movie Radio Rebel (with a decent take on a shy person's troubles, but not particularly accurate) and then hung around until here I am, writing this blog post to you guys.

So yeah, I didn't do too much today, but what I did do was worth it.

God bless you, wherever you are.

No comments:

Followers