Monday, May 28, 2012

Parties

This is the last full day of house sitting for Rachael and I.  There's a pool party just starting around us, complete with copious amounts of pizza.  I'm not a very social person, so a bunch of people in a pool isn't my idea of a great time.  I might join them, I might not.  Eh.

There was mini-golf earlier.  That was fun.  There was also butter pecan ice cream, which is like the most delicious thing.  Maybe I'll tell you the story of how I discovered butter pecan as a delicious flavor of ice cream some time.  Maybe there will be a post when the topic is ice cream and I discuss all the different ways it wins at life.

That is not this post.

Also, the Lord of the Rings is a thing.  A big thing.  As in, if you haven't read it or at least watched  the movies, get outta my life.  I'm only partially joking.  It's that huge a thing in my life.

Well, I'm gonna go be slightly less anti-social.  Maybe.

-shrugs-

No comments:

Followers