Sunday, May 27, 2012

Plugs of a Shameless Nature

For starters, my Mac has been much less of a diva today.  That's really all there is to say on the matter.  Now go read/play/consume Homestuck.  Unless you're squeamish about certain content, in which case don't.  Play a tower defense game instead.

Speaking of that, I spent a while yesterday and today playing a game called Kingdom Rush.  It's a tower defense game, and the best animated and most entertaining one I've played (though I'm not exactly an expert in the field of tower defensology).  I used to play Bloons, and that was fun, but Kingdom Rush has a story mode, universal upgrades, challenge modes, and a fantasy motif.  You just....  You just can't beat that.

If you'll excuse me, my wife and I are going to eat chicken strips and fries while we watch an episode of Voyager.

I hope you are experiencing a similar sort of bliss.

shrug off

No comments:

Followers