Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Interdining Bloggery

I'm eating pizza with my in-laws.  Today consisted of not very much, though I do need to finish up a resumé for job applications.  Need to reference how these things are put together.

Yeah, I didn't practice resumé writing very well in college.

That comic I was working on yesterday?  I lost all the figures I had drawn at one point and had to redo all of them.  So much work.  But I think it's worth it.

After-college life is weird.  Maybe it wouldn't be so weird if Rachael and I were all moved into our own place, but then again that would be pretty weird in and of itself.  These are the first days of the rest of my life, as it were, and it's kinda messing with me.

I'm not buying Diablo III.  If someone wants to get the game for me, I'd be "eternally grateful," but otherwise I'm not gonna be playing that game for quite a while, if at all.  But that's okay, I've got Guild Wars 2 to look forward to.

So freaking worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear ya on the weirdness. After-college life is strange as heck.

Followers