Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fireflies and Mexican Food

I've been busy with not-slacking-off stuff all day, which consequently makes it hard to blog.  I've been helping my friend do jobs around the house for my parents.  My feet are tired.

I've also been looking for jobs.  Or trying.  That's also exhausting.  On top of that, I ordered some books to sell by hand (or by mail).  And deposited some checks.  My life's full of mundane stuff right now.

I mean, it's not all bad.  Not even close.  There was some Brawl (which is peerless), and Casa Real.  It's an authentic Mexican restaurant.  I may have mentioned it before.  Anyway, if you live anywhere close to Otsego, MI you should pretty much just drop everything and go eat their food.  It is the best food.

I don't really have anything profound to say at the moment.  No wait, here comes—

The fireflies are out tonight.  They are a beautiful gift, those creatures.  Dancing points of golden light whose choreography draws attention the landscape they fill.  I pass moments of peace amongst these creatures and thank God for this world he made.

Also, Firefly is the best show.  I saw that about a lot of shows.  This one too.  Watch it.  Unless you can't stand sci-fi.  Then just get out.  Out.

Bugs are trying to eat my screen.  Not the beautiful, shiny kind.  The annoying, gnat-like kind.  Time to put an end to this.

Good night, readers.

No comments:

Followers