Friday, June 8, 2012

PUBLISHED

Today is the day.  I have published my book.  Also, the GW2 BWE2 starts today, but that's not nearly as exciting.  Because, you know, I have published my book!  I don't want to ask you to buy it, but... please buy it!  Also, tell your friends about it.  Since I'm self-publishing this sucker, the best method for success is word of mouth.  So yeah, tell people about it.  Also, if you purchase my book and you want it signed, e-mail me at braveshield19@yahoo.com or Facebook message me to coordinate that.  God bless you, everyone, and I hope you have as awesome a day as I'm having!

This link will take you to where you can buy my book:
https://www.createspace.com/3894289

In the coming week I'll probably put the link up on this blog, and I'll probably post links to Amazon (and especially the Kindle page for e-reading folks) both here and on my Facebook wall.  For now, though, peace out!

Update:  I figured I might give my blog readers a taste of what you'll find in Ashes of Silver, so in another post I will give a few excerpts of the book.

No comments:

Followers