Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Impromptu Holiday

Today was a party day.  Family friends arrived, my brother and his family came over, and my newlywed cousin and his wife came over.  We had good food and good times hanging out, and I enjoyed it a lot.  I am a bit tired, now, though, being introverted and all.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some time to spend alone and work on writing or some such.

Also, I have a third reference, so I can start doing a lot more applications!  That's really exciting.

About Ashes of Silver, by the way, if you don't have a credit card and you want the book, just message me on Facebook or Twitter me or something similar and let me know, because sometime soon I am probably going to be ordering a good number of books to sell in person around the Allegan area.  Also, there's the bonus that you can get it signed (if you want).

Like I said, I'm pretty tired, and I can't think of much to talk about with writing today.  I think that's the way things are gonna go when I'm busy, at least until I can get into that routine I said I should get into.  I set my alarm this morning!

But I slept through it.

Maybe if I got to bed before midnight I can do that better.  But I still have that college-kid compulsion to squeeze as much of the day as possible from the end of the day instead of the beginning.  Silly me.  I'm more focused in the morning anyway, I think.  I repeat, I think.  I don't know.  I do know that I tend to do my more involved blogs in the morning.

I also know that I've done my most prolific writing between midnight and five in the morning.

-shrugs-

No comments:

Followers