Sunday, June 3, 2012

For Whom the Bell Tolls

So my last two blog posts were a little longer.  This one won't be.

Today, I stood and watched my cousin (one of my best friends) get married, and almost cried because I'm maybe a little happy for them I guess?  And it was an awesome ceremony, a great reception, and a wonderful time.

Now those kids are off somewhere having an adventure, and I'm home after about three hours or more of riding in a car.  It's super late, and I'm tired, but not tired enough to just let a face-punch penance happen.

Though I might have, if my wife hadn't reminded me.

Tomorrow starts a new week with the foreseeable future dedicated to figuring this life out.  A little over a week till I get my proof to verify, and less than that till a GW2 BETA WEEKEND WOO!!!!  In the mean time, more writing projects to agonize over, more job applications (and similar activities) to fill out/send, and some exercise to work into my (hopefully not too) busy routine.

I leave you with this:  Nate and Christine Hunter, I know you might not read this right away (you'll be busy, I know how honeymoons are), but God bless you and your marriage.  I pray it be as much a blessing to you as the last ten months have been for me.  All my best wishes.  I love you.  Seriously.

Bed time.

No comments:

Followers