Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Can't Even Think of A Title Right Now

Hanging out with the coolest of peeps all day.  No time to bother with blogging.  Like seriously, I'm busy.  Maybe I'll just...

Sort of...

We ate at Casa Real and that was awesome.  We also played Dag and went swimming, both of which were also excellent.  There was also attempting to mail things (after post office closed) and attempting to get an oil change (after that place closed) and being a little late for a business (casual) meeting after missing all the traffic lights on the way (okay just most of them).

There was talk about Hearthstead and errand-running, and setting up of tents.  It was a busy, busy day of epicosity, and it's not over.  So, um... there.

The most important advice I have about writing in your world is to do it.  Seriously, make time and write.  I know I keep saying I don't take the time for it.  I don't.  It's bad.  Don't be like me.  If you want to write in a world do it.  It's the only way to get better, and it's the only way to get it done.

There's that.

Ciao.

No comments:

Followers