Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Wire (Getting Down to It)

Pushin' it.  At this point, maybe I should just take the punch to the face.  It's almost as shameful as not saying very much at all in my blog.

There was mini-golf, and church, and naps.  It was a good day.

The pastor's topic today involved not complaining, which gives me some conviction to try to wheedle that out of my life.  Many of my problems relate back to my attitude about things, at least in my own mind.  It's a hard thing to try to change.  Sometimes I realize I've got to give it over into Someone Else's hands.

I'm thinking tomorrow I'll have some stuff to say about something interesting, like writing.  If I can stop being a slough-faced bum who wants to spend quality time with his family, that is.

Anyway, that's everything tonight.  Ciao.

No comments:

Followers