Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mostly Beta-related

The Guild Wars 2 beta has been awesome.  I'm a little concerned that they might not delete our characters after this one ends, though.  Let me explain why that might be a problem.  You see, if we go too many beta weekends with characters that are going to be deleted before launch, then we've grown really attached to those characters and it's really hard to just let them go like that.  I've played the first twenty levels of my future guardian over the course of the last couple months, and if I go another month with her, I'm gonna want to just keep playing this version of the character on release.

And the problem with that is that it's unfair to those who are waiting to get the game on release, who would be woefully behind everyone who's been playing since May.  So they should delete our characters when this is done.  Sad, but I think it must be done.

I got to nerd out about Guild Wars 2 to my little sisters today.  That was fun. We've been going on a good half-hour walk everyday for a while, so that exercise thing I mentioned a few days ago has been happening to an extent.  That's good.

Also, we ate at an authentic Mexican restaurant for lunch.  It's called Casa Real, and it's awesome.  So delicious.  So very, very delicious.  Did I mention I like Mexican food?  I do.  Lots.

It's probably a good thing the beta weekend is ending, because now I can focus on other, much more important things.  But this weekend has been very, very fun, and that was good.

That's all for tonight, folks.  Ciao!

No comments:

Followers